Welcome to this page! I am so excited to share with you something that God has laid on my heart! Beginning today, I will be sharing a monthly Devotional Study Sheet with you.
What is a Devotional Study Sheet?
It is a one page PDF that has a main topic to study for one month. Also, included on this sheet is a daily checklist with a sub-topic and a verse to go with it.
The Devotional Study Sheet is designed to give you a basic guideline or focus point each month in your daily devotions. It is not a devotional where you would read what I have written … although I will also be using the same devotional sheet in my personal devotions every day. Instead, it is a devotional sheet to help you to study God’s Word on a more personal level. A level where it allows the Holy Spirit to do the walking and talking in your life each day.
How do I use the Devotional Study Sheet?
Each day in your personal devotions, you will begin by praying. Then using a journal or notebook, you will write the day and date, the subtopic, and then write out the verse in its entirety. Following that, meditate on the verse … do not be in a rush … allowing the Holy Spirit to guide you to other cross-reference verses and to speak to you personally with thoughts and prayers on that topic.
Who can use the Devotional Study Sheets?
- You personally: It is a great tool to enhance your personal growth through a focused daily Bible study.
- As a group: It can be used to study together as a group … after individual study, ladies can gather to discuss what God has shown them that week or month.
- As a church: It can be used to encourage the ladies of the church to be daily digging into God’s Word. It can also be utilized for an accountability with your ladies as well.
Please Note: These are designed for PERSONAL Bible study. Therefore, they are NOT reproducible. Only ONE copy per person/subscription. To receive them, each lady must personally subscribe (see below). Thank you so much for honoring this request!
How do I sign up to receive these every month?
- You can go to the home page and sign up in the subscription box. Scroll down in the right column and you will find it there.
- One-click subscription is now available! It is also available in Spanish.
Again, welcome! I look forward to digging into God’s Word together with you each day and each month! May God make us into that sweet-smelling savour that He so desires from us!
If at any time, you have any questions or even difficulties getting signed up, please do not hesitate to reach out to me about it. I would be glad to help in any way that I can. You can e-mail me at email@example.com.
1. Is there a cost for these monthly Devotional Study Sheets? No, they are completely FREE.
2. Can I download it from A Sweet Smelling Savour site? No, they are only available through a personal subscription (see above how to subscribe).
3. How often will I receive a Devotional Study Sheet? Every single month. Check your e-mail on the 25th of each month for the following month’s Study Sheet.
4. Can I choose what topic I want to study? A list of downloadable Study Sheets will be made available to subscribers as we go along. The first one is in May 2020. Each month a cumulative list will be e-mailed to subscribers.
5. How long will I continue to receive these monthly Devotional Study Sheets? You choose how long. Once subscribed, you are at liberty to discontinue your subscription at any time by clicking “unsubscribe” at the end of each e-mail that you receive.
6. Once I subscribe for the monthly Devotional Study Sheets, what kind of e-mails will I be receiving? You will only receive e-mails in relation to the monthly Devotional Study Sheets.
7. What language are the Study Sheets in? Right now English and Spanish. I am open to offering them in other languages as well. Please contact me if that is something that you would find helpful.